Thought I better put on a post so you know we are still around.
Have been busy with the usual things - work, but all good making our time go quicker :)
I did have a nice surprise this week. I met Adele from Esperence, she was staying in the Park, and came and found me at work - she is a follower of our Blog! The first follower that I have met! It was a shame I was working as I would have loved to have had a chat. But I'm sure we will catch up somewhere else one day.
Dave and I are off to Perth next week for the Perth Caravan & Camping Show - really looking forward to that. Hopefully we will get a chance to catch up with our daughters Bec and Teigan while we are there - they both have busy lives!
We have been very busy planning our American Trip. It is 6 weeks til we leave Kalgoorlie, then we have a week and 1/2 to get organised before we leave. We are getting very excited.
Here is our Itinerary so far:
Land at LAX Airport
Los Angeles – Stay for 3 nights
– Hop On Hop Off Tour Hollywood
– Universal Studios Tour
– Coach to San Diego:
SAN DIEGO – Stay for 2 nights
– San Diego Zoo
– Coach transfer to Anaheim - Stay for 4 nights
3 Day Pass to Disneyland
– Coach to LAS VEGAS - Staying 4 nights
- Vegas – the show
– Neon Lights Tour of Vegas
– Pick up Hire car Drive to Grand Canyon West for Skywalk Tour
– Picked up at Motel by Limo for Helicopter Tour of Grand Canyon
– Leave Vegas – head towards Denver.
Sounds exciting doesn't it?
Well I think that is all for now - I will keep you updated.