Our American Travels

Our American Travels
Our Journey Across America

Friday, March 11, 2011

Update

Hi everyone,

Thought I better put on a post so you know we are still around.
Have been busy with the usual things - work, but all good making our time go quicker :)

I did have a nice surprise this week. I met Adele from Esperence, she was staying in the Park, and came and found me at work - she is a follower of our Blog! The first follower that I have met! It was a shame I was working as I would have loved to have had a chat. But I'm sure we will catch up somewhere else one day.

Dave and I are off to Perth next week for the Perth Caravan & Camping Show - really looking forward to that. Hopefully we will get a chance to catch up with our daughters Bec and Teigan while we are there - they both have busy lives!

We have been very busy planning our American Trip.  It is 6 weeks til we leave Kalgoorlie, then we have a week and 1/2 to get organised before we leave. We are getting very excited.

Here is our Itinerary so far:

Land at LAX Airport


Shuttle to:

Los Angeles – Stay for 3 nights

– Hop On Hop Off Tour Hollywood

– Universal Studios Tour

– Coach to San Diego:

SAN DIEGO – Stay for 2 nights

– San Diego Zoo

– Coach transfer to Anaheim - Stay for 4 nights

 3 Day Pass to Disneyland

– Coach to LAS VEGAS - Staying 4 nights

- Vegas – the show

 – Neon Lights Tour of Vegas

 – Pick up Hire car  Drive to Grand Canyon West for Skywalk Tour

– Picked up at Motel by Limo for Helicopter Tour of Grand Canyon

– Leave Vegas – head towards Denver.

Sounds exciting doesn't it?

Well I think that is all for now - I will keep you updated.

Happy Travels,

Shell

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting our Travel Blog.Please leave a comment and tell us what you think.